Shipping & Returns
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd Terms & Conditions
Returns, Damages, Delivery & Exchange Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
1. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com and attach the following:
- Your banking details for your refund
- Images of the stock you wish to return
- Reason for your return
- Physical address for the courier collection
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your payment or proof of payment/purchase
- Order number on your order confirmation email
- We will respond with our delivery address, return policy and steps to take.
- Please allow for 7 days for us to attend to, review and respond to your return request
Return Requests Additional Information:
Please allow for 7 days for us to attend to, review and respond to your return request.
- Return shipping fees for undamaged stock will be for Teatopia (PTY) Ltd account for products which have not been tampered with, opened or used.
- Return shipping fees for lost stock will be for Teatopia (PTY) Ltd account.
- Return shipping fees for repeat orders (where a customer returns stock on a regular basis or abuses the returns policy) will be for the customers account.
- Return shipping fees, for customers who change their preference in orders, ie would like to exchange an item to the value of another item will be at the customers account.
- Lost goods and returns will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27832644099 and we will gladly assist you in handling your returns.
1.Detailed description of goods and/or services:
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd is a business in the FMCG industry that Supplies Loose leaf tea, tea ware & accessories.
2. Delivery policy:
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 working days and delivery confirmed by way email and or SMS with a Waybill tracking number via way of courier services at R75 shipping/courier fee per order.
3. Export restriction:
The offering on this website is available to South African, across border African and International customers.
4. Return and Refunds policy:
The provision of goods and services by Teatopia (PTY) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Teatopia (PTY) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration fee.
5. Damaged Goods Policy:
Return shipping fees for damaged stock will be for Teatopia (PTY) Ltd account
6. Guarantee’s & Warranties policy:
Damaged returns will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
7. Payment options accepted:
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
8. Card acquiring and security:
Card transactions will be acquired for Teatopia (PTY) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card details:
Customer details will be stored by Teatopia (PTY) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
10. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12. Country of domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Teatopia (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
14. Company information:
This website is run Teatopia (PTY) Ltd based in South Africa trading as
Teatopia (PTY) Ltd and with registration number 2019 / 590380 / and ROETZ, COLLETTE LEIGH Director (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
15. Teatopia (PTY) Ltd contact details:
Company Physical Address:
12 Wareing Road,